Pathways is traveling to Bogota, Colombia with a group of 16 HS students from Cristo Rey High School over Thanksgiving. We will be volunteering at many schools and all ages of students (2-18 years of age) and also working at a medical clinic for the elderly.
Here are the items that they have asked for:
- Children’s learning games
- Coloring books, finger paints, etc.
- Individually wrapped candy/treats
- Teacher’s stickers (or other items for teachers)
- Jerseys, t-shirts, shorts, etc.
- Hats, scarves (for adults/elderly)
- Fake jewelry (for elderly or pre-school students)
- Toiletries (toothbrush and toothpaste, small shampoos/conditioners, soap, etc.)
- Used backpacks
- Used hockey and duffle bags (to take over all the goodies)
f you are interested in donating, please contact Amanda Neby at email@example.com or 612.255.2790 to arrange pick up/drop off.
Pathways to Children offers customized students, adult and medical volunteer trips. Contact Pathways to Children today to learn more about how you can travel to India, Ethiopia or Colombia!